Friday, April 6, 2012

Losing your self.

Lately i just feel like shit. this past Wednesday mom and i got into a fight, Mrs.Alt found out i skipped her class twice and Bayleigh H. was spreading rumors to the whole cheer squad. Then everything with my parents fighting, school in general, and Whitney was to much for me to handle. So after three and half years of being clean, my wrist bled from perfect cuts that i had made. It just sucks. I should be happy, i have Flame, Bryce, schools almost out and its almost Summer. But I guess thats what the "almost" are for. hahah oh and o got my car taken away for not coming home at Bryce's house when i was suppose to. Aunt Meme has to pick me up from track practice at 7 on Monday.
URGH! i honest have thought more about killing myself theses last few days then i have ever in my whole life. The only thing i relized stopping me is my future with Bryce. I wanna be Mrs.Bryce Mikel Cashman <3. I want his babies. I want to be a military wife!! I just want to grow up and be out of college married to him. I have been crazy about guys before. Not like this though, this time its wayyyyyyy different. I love him and he loves me. *knock on wood* I had to its my anxiety.

well right now i am on Tumblr and looking up things on Sybil. She really interests me. I am also dreading how i have to work tomorrow.... fo;h eihgi  I want to have Flame and not work like i do. I mean will clean stalls just for him and stuff. But this stuff for the other horses...no. Well i love them all dont get me wrong but flame will always be my boy. I love him, and he is going to college with me <3.

...bye MEC.
(idk when my next update will be..school and family pretty much keeps me busy)..sadly (honestly i with i was home schooled again.)