Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Steady feet don't fail me now.

I just..its just. I'm suppose to be happy. I have everything I could want. A job, leasing Flame, Whitney's back home, a car. Not just any care a 98' Mustang convertible. *sigh* I'm not though...I feel like crying and breaking down. I'm not pmsy or anything. I'm just so unsure. Bisk. I don't know who i am. I don't know what I want. No matter what I have I'm never happy. Well. Being 15 wasn't what I thought it would be. Its..more of being unsure and confused then I have ever felt. I'm so used to being confident now..I'm everything but that. Now I think if I had someone to cuddle with and tell me its going to be okay, that I'll be happy. I know I won't I just want hope a  reason to like myself. I WANT TO BE PERFECT. that is what i deep down really want more then anything. I said it perfect! that is what I want.