Monday, June 20, 2011

Days on end

I just feel depressed and I can't explain why. Its just this over welming feeling that no matter what I do it never goes away. Maybe for a few moments, but then it comes back and shatters my good mood. I guess it doesn't help that I'm tired, the back of my knee hurts and i have butt load of chores to do. I have an ace bandage on my knee, but I still want to go riding Flame today and work on dressage. When I think about it I'm not really sure what happended to my knee its like a sharp pain when ever i bend it. Well atleast its better then it was yesterday.   I think I need to go to the Chiropractor. My lower back has been aching and my neck gets a sharp pain when I turn it to the right or left. :/ I'm just full of complains today and the worst part is its only eleven in the morning.

My grandparents are supose to be coming over today. Hopefully if my grandma does freak out about my knee I can ask my grandpa to take me out to the barn. I wish my dad was home from work...speaking about my dad! Yesterday we got him an xbox for fathers day. He loved it :D Wich I knew he would anyways lol.

I'm sorta in a writing mood. I just don't know what to write about. I love role play games, but when i don;t feel like writing my post turn into crap. Then all the other rpgers get upset because you haven't posted in days. then they join other rpgs and forget about you all together. I think I should just listen to Switchfoot and sit outside or maybe walk up to the mail box with sweetpea. Then the question is what do i do after that? I need to keep  myself busy so I don't have time to think. Or read my bible. that always seems to help.