Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Just leave me speechless

My oh my time flies. You have no idea how much i need to tell you guys, this whole being grounded ordeal is not working out. No phone no internet IS killing me. Hahaha now i have you wondering why "how are you on now?" Well i told my mom i had to do homework which i did but i finished it so i thought would sneak on here and get you guys updated.
First of all I got my drivers license, so that mean driving around in my diesel truck of a mustang. My boyfriend always makes fun of it, but deep down i know he secretly likes it. Also yes Morgan you are not forever alone anymore. No its not Jordan nor Matt or anyone I would have guessed. Its Austin...ya he looks like Justin Bieber.  Now I sound like I'm 13 lol Whateverrr he does. We have this thing where he called me Taylor (taylor swift0 which in my opinion I look like Fergie just sayin. Umm what else is new...nothing really went back to West Platte I am over whelmed with studying for Tests. I have one tomorrow four on Friday. All i can say is atleast I have a social life!! lol I am not meant to be home schooled. I would never take it back, but at the same time never again.
Tumblr still amazing. Flame still my baby yet noddy and has a dominate problem. Wanda sold Cody (the pony) and is shutting down the boarding business. I think Dick is retiring ...I honestly hope nothing more happens.  Like no more Okamont all together :'( I hate to think about it but its always on my mind.
Also haters gonna hate. If you have haters you must be doing something right. If they try to bring you down, its only because your above them. I always have to keep this in mind, girls can be so catty and such bitches.
To be honest my relationship with God isn't the best. I am working on though. It really sucks public school just drains me of everything. When I was homeschooled I was so close to him now its like I feel guilty to even pray. I haven't done anything HUGE its just the little things that add up like not praying :/
Thursday (tomorrow better go by fast!) Friday school day as well. because Friday night Austin and I get to hang out. (hopefully)