Saturday, July 30, 2011

"because when I'm riding, all i feel is free"

Did chorus around the barn, I got there at eight and left around five. I ended up getting done a little early so, I rode Flame bareback with a bridal and we cantered around the arena. It was so amazing the music that was being played was perfect<3. I can't wait until we can just take off in a field. During my lunch break I cantered with Buck in the soft saddle. (His canter is amazing, so easy to ride) I guess he was feeling good because he tried to buck. I could tell he was happy. Most of the little kids work with him, he doesn't really get pasted the slow trot with them lol. I also ended up riding Cody, the barn pony who is like 12 hands. We rode outside in his pasture bareback with just a halter and trotted around. I must have looked so funny on him considering I'm 5'9 1/2 haha. So I guess today was pretty good. Although I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow!