Friday, July 15, 2011

Asswagon? is that really his last name?!

Uhh yeah some guy on facebook's last name is Asswagon. lmao. Me and Ashley found this out at the water park when we were facebook creepin while tanning. Moves like Jagger by Marron 5 ft. Christina Aguilera, is amazing I love that song. Plus My father said that tonight we can drive my car to the gas station on the back country roads to get drinks for tomorrow. Last Saturday I was so dizzy and almost passed out. I swear its been super hot this summer, but its better then ten inches of snow!
Moving on today was pretty good. Joshie and I messed around at church racing threw the halls ways like eight year olds it was pretty fun I must admit xD We were there to paint the little kids area. My tag on my shirt is inc the freak out of me!!!! mmmk I'm better. I honestly don't feel like typing sorry guys.