Monday, July 11, 2011

She just wants to feel wanted.

My head is just not where its suppose to be.
I don't understand why these things keep happening to me.
It felt so right
How did it turn into a thunder storm?
The bright light is blinding my sight.
Get ready for the fight of your little life.
Cause when the thunder roars.
When the rain pelts on my face.
I come alive and remember the day you saved me.
Oh Lord, come into to me.
Lift me up off my feet, I need you here.
I'm stuck so deep.
This world is full of lies.
Nothing I do is right.
Maybe I should take a leap, of faith.
Trust my hear on to you.
Oh Lord, come into to me.
Take me away to a place I belong.
(C) Morgan C. July 2011

There is no way to describe what I'm feeling. I failed my driving test again and have to send some crap off to the state asking them what I should do next. Then Shelbi wants to go ride Flame at the barn. I say "H*** no!"  Now Jordan is ignoring me and pretends he doesn't even know me. I doubt he can say he didn't feel anything when we were together? I'm on my period so obviously that helps nothing.
URGH! I just see all theses couples every where I look! I swear I'm gonna be forever alone. FOREVER. Why can't the right guy come and sweep me off my feet? You can't help who you like and don;t like, but my feels are there for a reason.