Sunday, December 19, 2010

We're the Ammunition

Nothing really say, so to make this interesting I'm going to throw out what ever comes to my mind, here it goes.. I'm obsessing over Toby Mac right now, his song Burn for you is...there's just no way how to describe it. Up lifting I guess is good words to use ;) (you'll get it when you listen to the song)
My clock says 0:03, and I don't know how to get it off military time. I keep getting confused.
I'm texting my sister about this hot doctor(who she thinks is hot) who is older then our dad. 

Whitney, got this new Nancey Drew game I've been playing for seven hours now.
Drove to Sharps today, got some milkamag(Phillips Milk of Magnesia)for my daddy(who's sick :/) And me some peach tea.
Did almost two hours of Algebra. Learned the F.O.I.L method
Ate some fried rice, which was super good.  
Now, I'm about to hit the hay and listen to some music on Pandora. 
night <3