Saturday, December 4, 2010

You make me crazier.

At my aunt church they had this tea. It was fun, I  ate a hole bunch of fancy food. Everything was beautiful, and last year I helped pick out the decorations. My trainer/B.O was there and I asked her if I could come out and ride Flame. Of course she said yes. So about 3 hours later I was out at the barn. I helped feed and bring in the horses it was kinda fun. Though, I did we're my ugg boots during all of this. But, what the hay I'm getting new ones for Christmas. 

I love it when you have a moment of *sigh* I love my horse. Of course I feel that everyday but, today Flame was awesome. I stood there for like 5 minutes just hugging him and talking in that baby voice xD He rested is muzzle in the palm of my hand and closed his eyes. Ilovehim! :) Everything I was worried about, is totally gone now. I know that Tame The Flame will be forever mine. No matter who else rides him or falls in love with him. Cause not to brag but....I'm his favorite person! HA!
Okay, moving on. I rode him bare back with Cactus in the indoor arena with me, he just exploring around. He tried to follow us around but, he got the hint when I waved my hand to shoe him away. (such a smart horse). I had a good talk with my trainer/B.O Wow, I'm so dumb for thinking I might start taking lessons at another barn. *slaps face* 

I'm in a good, relived mood. I pray that it doesn't fad any time soon.