Friday, February 11, 2011

Break open the sky.

K so my mother grounded me off of my phone and from JCpennys, because I was being "disrespectful". I mean I admit I was being disrespectful, but if she really wanted to punish me she would ground me off the computer for the weekend. (i hope she never ever reads this.) I feel kinda bad, yet not really and I don't know why. The hole JCpennys grounding was, because before were going to go there and I guess my mom said she was going to get be a Valentines day present, now I don't get one though.

Right now, I just got back from a drive into the town with my dad and when were listening to music and I was driving I noticed thats when I do my  best thinking. Tonight I was thinking about how I wish I could zoom forward to this very day next year and see how my life has changed or how much I have changed. 

I don't really have the much to say tonight. sorry guys.