Saturday, February 5, 2011

Every single dream i dream.

I'm going to make this a fast blog, because I don't fee like writing that much tonight.
With that being said, last night my dad told me he was thinking about getting a Wii. To tell you the truth I thought it was going to be something more important or i don't know what I thought. Who knows if we will end up getting one.

Today, I went out on some errands with my dad, nothing important..until we stopped by the AT&T store and I was allowed to get a new phone. :D And I picked out The Pantech, its so cute almost like a black berry. I ended up getting two covers for it one is purple and the other is black. I choose the black one, because it has this super cool design on back.
Later this evening I watched Social Network, it was over all pretty good, a little hard to follow at first.

Now, I'm just going to veg out on the computer and sob (not really), but my parents are shutting off the internet at like midnight so I can't listen to Pandora anymore on my iPod :/
Time to start ordering CDs again from the Library.

Ohh and the super bowel is tomorrow..GO STEELERS <3 (just sayin)