Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More then just okay.

Normal day again.. nothing much to say.
I guess I did watch the new Alice and Wonderland. It was one of those movies were you have to keep remembering what happened in the first one. ( i haven't seen the first one in like six plus years ) It was hard to really understand what was going on. Toward the end though it was like WOW! this is a pretty good movie.
Its hard to take it all in at times. I watched it in HD and it was awesome, breath taking graphics. It amazes me how far we've came in tectonically. :) It also makes me wonder what they're going to come up with in the future.

Here's a poem I wrote today. Or I guess metaphor.

Ferris Wheel
The center of a ferris wheel that holds piece together, is like my heart. 
The wires that stable everything, is like the ones I love.
If one of those wires breaks, the connection is lost forever. 
Sure it can be fixed, bit it will never be the same. 
Lastly the carts that holds the passengers, is like all the memories.
When its all broken down and old the carts are the most valuable. 
And the passengers, are like the time. 
Soon before you realize it the rides over. 
(c) Morgan Allthefadingmemories INC. 2011