Monday, February 7, 2011

I Never knew.

Nothing really interesting was going on today. Woke up drank a cup of coffee like normal, did school from ten to two. Todays classes were pretty short, I ended up not even having History. (there simply wasn't a video for that day.) I had a quiz in Science and another in Geography.
When I got done with school both of parents went to work. Therefore I had the hole house to myself. I watched TV and ate pizza for about two hours. Got on the computer for a while and just hung out, until my dad came home and I made dinner for us.
Oh yes and earlier this morning I called the 4-H center and asked a few questions. I'm really thinking about joining.  Even though I wouldn't be able to compete in the fair, because I didn't sign up last August. Actually I'm fine with that considering I don't think either Flame nor I am ready. I haven't talked to my trainer/B.O about showing him this fall in the competitive trail riding. I also haven't seen her or Flame in a month. :/ I've been super busy with school/family not to mention the weather hasn't helped much. it said we are suppose to get a few inches on Wednesday. *sigh* I guess we will see.

Lost - Michael Buble <3
such a sweet song. :) I clam this my break up song (when i have one xD)