Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sometimes I feel cold as steel, broken like I'm never gonna heal.


Day Four- A picture of your favorite night. 


The Nebraska county fair, last August the day before school. On the way home when it was raining in the car and I had my iPod blasting music.



Sunday my parents went over to my trainer/B.O to talk about the job. About two hours later they came home and said "Go as you are, you have an interview." I went and they offered me a job working on Saturdays in exchange for co leasing Flame and once lease a month with my Trainer/B.O. Sometimes there are five Saturdays in a month and if i choose to work on those Saturdays i get paid cash. The work I will be doing is cleaning out stalls, morning and after noon feeding. mowing and weed eating. Maybe once I've been working for a while i will be training the boarder horses and riding the schoolies who need work. I start on this Saturday from 8am-5pm :) 


As for today, I will save that for another time...it wasn't the best lets just say.