Saturday, April 9, 2011

TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER - Spongebob Squarepants.

Day three
A photo of your favorite TV cast.
THE HILLS <333
Yesterday, my sister(Whitney) and I went in our back woods. We followed the creek and walked about three miles. It was so much fun! xD On the way back we jumped in the creek that went up past our knees and had a mug fight. Haha, she got it in my ear so I was freaking out and threw rocks at her because were I was in creek there was no mud. The she threw rotted leafs at me. Our mom was so pissed when we came back. Also on the way back up to our house we found a HUGE patch of wild mini onions. We were gone for about two hours. After we were cleaned up and everything we went to my grandma's house were we ate dinner and Whitney spent the night there again, because she was going down south to see the rest of our family. 

Last night there was a big big big storm and our power went out. This is embarrassing but I'm so scared of thunderstorms and I started crying and hyperventilating.

As for today its super hot like 90's and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Later ...
Today my trainer/B.O called my mom earlier saying she had a job opening for me and wanted my parents to come over tomorrow after church. I'm so excited yet at the same time..I'm starting to question my skills of horses and if I could really handle 24 boarders. What if a horse really gets hurt and I don't know what to do. Or if I start hating work and stop going to the barn all together. Plus the stables is right down the road from my house and if we move I will have to drive 45mins there and such. I don't know what to do.