Sunday, April 17, 2011

With out the fear, of the fall down

Day Five, a picture of your favorite memory.



The first time I got to ride <3 


My first day(Saturday aka yesterday) of work was long and labors, but it was good. The beginning of the day felt like it went on forever. It was below freezing and just that night I was starting to get a cold and it was just ewww. You would think it being mid April it wouldn't get so cold. Well thank you anyway cold weather for making my cold worst :/ Anyway, I feed the horses in the morning and took them out to there pastures. At one point I was taking Buck and Lighting (aka: pony face) out at the same time to save time and Lighting was trying to eat grass on the way down and Buck kept crossing in front of me. I think he was just confuses xD Then lighting got frustrated and almost bucked right at me. Until I showed him whose boss and after that he was perfect. Lighting, go the name pony face, because he is Part Welsh Pony and has the cutes face ever. I'll try to get a picture of him to show you guys. (Oh and he is a boarders.) I prepped and sifted eleven stalls. That took about two hours and a half. After I was with the stalls and blowing out the aisles I feed the horses for the after noon. I also ended up getting done an hour early, so I groomed Flame. He was amazing as always and as sweet as ever.


As for today, I ended up crashing on my bed at like nine and didn't wake up until eleven. We ended up not going to church considering it starts at eleven and takes forty five minutes to even get there not even counting the time to get ready. When I got up I watched Amish Grace with my mom. That movie is so sad, yet very sweet at the end. I'm not going to give it away though. We went to town further up north to a pawn store to sell somethings before we move. Turns out the weren't even open on Sundays xD So that was a waste, at least we got drinks and I was able to go ride Flame before the barn closed. Once again he was amazing and just yesterday I groomed him and he was almost black. He was almost as dirty as yesterday, I groomed him and rode bare back. <3 Oh and he jumped over some barrels. My balance isn't there yet or else I would be on him bare back jumping. I'm slowly getting there. Tomorrows Monday my lest favorite day of the week...start school again and beg for rides, so someone can take me out to the barn.

Night.